Páginas

lunes, 4 de mayo de 2020

INGLÉS 5º

Semana del 4 al 8 de mayo
Actividades de Inglés 5º curso.
Hello my children, how are you ?
I hope, you’re great.
These job, all these activities for this week are for you like a TEST, but I think that you like doing a test with funny and special activities, you can review, find, look and copy in your book, internet, dictionary …
I call you for WhatsApp video call. ( I start to call for alphabetic list of class, I’ve got your phone numbers ) THANKS.
I ask you about WHAT WERE YOU DOING EVERY DAY ?
But now we can start our job with this pretty song. LISTEN, listen.

1 – Activity 1, page 55 of your book.
2 – Activity 2, page 55 of your book.
3 - Read the “ An interview with Aunt Emily “, activity 3, page 55 of your book.
( Copy the questions, they are down the interview )


4 – Audición de explicación y frases con el pasado del verbo “ to be “, en esta dirección:
7 – Watch and learn with this powerpoint about verb To Be Past Tense.




No hay comentarios: