Páginas

lunes, 18 de mayo de 2020

INGLÉS 5º (18-29 MAYO)


ACTIVIDADES DE INGLÉS ( del 18 AL 29 de mayo )
(Son para dos semanas)
5º Curso.

1_ Página 5 del cuadernillo “ My Time Capsule “.
  • Dibuja y colorea, en la ficha, dentro de la casa el lugar más bonito, para ti, de tu casa.
  • Draw and colour the prettiest room of your house)

  • Escribe qué actividades artísticas has hecho o haces, para sentirte conectado y comunicar a los demás tu positividad y unión con todos, en esta pandemia.
Ejemplos:
_Arco iris con mensaje feliz de la situación. Corazones con mensajes de apoyo,…
  1. Write activities or pictures you are doing with others, You can draw it again).
Examples:
Rainbow with positive messages or hearts, flowers, laughts, …)

I draw a rainbow with this message: “EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE”.
I draw a big, red heart with this message: “ THANKS “.
I draw a big flower, in its petals, I write the jobs that I like the most ( DOCTOR, SHOP ASSISTANT, NURSE, LORRY DRIVER,… )

2_ Página 6 del cuadernillo “ My Time Capsule “.
  • Escribe las frases que expresen lo que has hecho en casa, durante estos días que estamos más tiempo aquí y dibújate haciéndolo.
  1. Write sentences, about what you are doing to keep busy at home.
Examples:
I’m doing cakes.
I clean my bedroom.
I play tables games with my dad.
I wash my dog.
Las siguientes actividades las haces en tu cuaderno, copiándolas de aquí.
3_ Write in Spanish these words:
Isolation --- _______________ Spread --- __________________
Vaccine --- _________________ Cold --- ___________________
Outbreak --- _________________ Cough --- __________________
Disease --- __________________ Sneezing --- ________________
Symptoms --- ________________ Fever ---- __________________
Body ache ---- _______________ tiredness --- ________________
Face mask---- ________________ fatigue --- _________________
Difficulty Breathing --___________ Symptomatic --- ___________
Tightness in chest -- ___________ Asymptomatic -- _____________
Shortness of breath -- ___________ Unprecedented -- -___________
Transmission --- ________________ Quarantine --- ______________
Pandemic --- _________________ Measures --- -________________
Epidemic --- _________________ Avoid --- ___________________
Recommendations --- ____________ Gloves --- _________________
To ban ---_____________________ To declare ---- ______________
To avoid ---- _________________ To stock up ----- _______________
To shut ----- __________________ To hoard ----- _________________
To contain --- _________________ To take care ---- _______________
To stay ---- ___________________ To cover ------ ________________
To follow ---- _________________ To get close ---- ________________
To touch ---- __________________ To hug ----- ___________________

4 _ Completa las siguientes frases, donde el coronavirus habla sobre él mismo.
4 _ Complete these sentences, the coronavirus talks about itself.
Use the properly word between these:
_ I’m, small, tiny, simple, genes, microscope, flu and common cold, covid-19, vaccine, coughs, sneezes and touching, travelling, inject, synthesize, infections particle, DNA)
  • ______________________ the coronavirus.
  • I’m _________________________.
  • I’m really, really ________________.
  • My structure is __________________.
  • I’ve got my ________ inside my capsid.
  • I’m ____________, you can’t see me, even if you use a ____________.
  • I’m cousins with the __________ and common ________.
  • You don’t have a ____________ against me, yet.
  • I love ____________________.
  • My nickname is ____________________.
  • I jump from person to person through: ____________, __________ and _____________.
  • I _____________ and replicate my genome.
  • I’m ______________ particle.
  • I ______________ my genes inside.
  • Your _________ is my home.

5- Dibuja e ilustra el significado de estas frases, las cuáles tendremos en cuenta para cuidarnos y prevenir el contagio del covid-19.
5_ Copy, draw, ilustrated about the next sentences.
_ NO HANDSHAKES, NO HUGS AND HIGH FIVES.
_ WASH HANDS FREQUENTLY WITH SOAP.
_ USE HAND SANITIZER.
_ AVOID TOUCHING YOUR FACE, MOUTH, NOSE, EYES.
_ DON’T GET TOO CLOSE TO OTHER PEOPLE INCLUDING YOUR FRIENDS, MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING.
_ AVOID CONTACT WITH SICK PEOPLE.
_ COVER TO COUGH AND SNEEZE INTO A TISSUE.
_ DON’T VISIT OR INVITE OTHERS.
_ TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND TAKE CARE OF PEOPLE AROUND YOU.

6_ Escribe frases que expresen cómo se sentiría, qué le sucedería, a una persona si está contagiada; síntomas del coronavirus.
6_ Write sentences about things, he or she would feel if he/she got infected.
( Use He’s or she’s got, He hasn’t or she hasn’t got).
________ dry cough.
_________sneezes.
________ difficulty to breathe.
________temperature.
_________ body ache.

7_ Nosotros hacemos esfuerzos y sacrificios para que no se extienda el contagio del virus.
Nosotros evitamos su propagación, somos unos superhéroes.
Completa frases escribiendo qué hacemos, cuáles son nuestros esfuerzos y sacrificios para prevenir contagiarnos.
We are superheroes, BECAUSE WE DO ACTIONS FOR PREVENT THE CONTAGION.
7_ Complete the next sentences about us, the FIRST SUPERHEROS.
Write these words in its properly place:
(my hands, people, others, mouth, face, nose)
I DON’T MEET WITH LARGE GROUP ______________.
I DON’T GET CLOSE TO ________________.
I DON’T TOUCH MY ___________, _____________, __________.
I DON’T WASH _____ ___________ RARELY EVER TIME.

8_ About the new SUPERHEROS, they are other workers with other jobs or professions, write the names.
( nurse, doctor, shop assistant, policeman, carrier and caregiver)
He takes care us in the hospital. He is a ___________________
The ________________ carries the food and more products.
She sells the food. She is a ______________________.
The _____________ works hard to stop the covid-19.
He takes care the older people. She is a _________________.
She is a ______________, he distributes to homes.
The _________________ keeps order and rules on the street.

9_ Vamos al cuadernillo “ Time Capsule “.
Hacéis la actividad del cuadernillo, en la página del rótulo;
OUR HANDPRINTS.
_ Dibujáis las manos de las personas que vivís juntos en casa.
9) Draw the hands of the people are together at home.

10_ Página del cuadernillo; rótulo:
YOU ARE LIVING THROUGH HISTORY RIGHT NOW.
10 _ Pega alguna foto, algún trabajo artístico hecho por ti, un dibujo de tu mascota, pon fotos de noticias del periódico sobre el covid-19 o dibuja a los familiares que no has podido ver o estar con ellos.
Las cuatro páginas que nos quedan del cuadernillo las haréis en la primera semana de junio.

11_ Completa las siguientes frases, utilizando los verbos y cuenta lo que hiciste o no hiciste en casa durante el confinamiento.
11_ Complete the next sentences, use verbs and tell the actions or activities you did or didn’t at home during the lockdown.
( do crafts, do baking, meet fiends, walk the dog, visit grandparents, go to football training, play computer games, do the shopping, go cycling)
Don’t forget the simple past of every verb, I write them.
Do --- did Meet ---- met
Walk ---- walked Visit ----- visited
Go ---- went play ---- played
Si no hiciste alguna actividad escribe DIDN’T delante del verbo en presente.
I _____ crafts, drawings, pictures…
I and my parents sometimes ____ baking.
I _______ visit my parents.
I never _______ go training football.
I usually _________ computer games.
I never __________ do the shopping.
We never ________ go cycling.
We always _________ the dog.




No hay comentarios: