Páginas

jueves, 19 de marzo de 2020

ACTIVIDADES INGLÉS ANA GARCÍA

Viernes 20 de marzo:
CUARTO  CURSO 
ACTIVIDADES 
  1. Write five words about every topic.


Numbers: eleven,…


Colours:


Days of the week:


Months of the year:

Sports:


Parts of the body:


Tv progammes:


  1. Complete about yourself.


My name’s  ___________________________


I’m _____________________ years old.


I live in _________________________________


My school is ______________________________________________


My family are; my ____________________, my_______________________


And _____________      _____________________________________


I’m a _____________________________


My description:


I’m ______________________ and __________________.


My hair is ___________________________


I’ve got ______________________     eyes and my _____________________ is pretty.



  1. Draw a plant and a tree and write the names of every parts ( roots, trunk, leaves, flower, fruit, stem …)

No hay comentarios: